At HRM, we tailor our services for each client to ensure the consulting assistance provided is based on their specific needs. HRM's consulting and management staff provide distinct assessment/benchmarking services; a) a review of the multiple service locations operated by a hospital system and the standardization and integration of said locations, b) a review of the department (both facility and professional services) or c) an assessment of the physician practice and its professional and contractual relationship with the facility.
Regardless of the service chosen, our assessment includes a set of actionable initiatives. The assessment is developed not only through peer group and industry benchmark comparisons, but from an independent and objective evaluation provided by our business and clinical management staff. After the initial assessment, HRM can plan, direct and implement a full range of improvement solutions. These solutions will provide you with an improvement of the day-to-day activities of the specialty department and the physician practice including:
- Nurse and physician productivity enhancement
- Market based, incentive driven physician compensation modeling
- Revenue cycle process efficiency and payer reimbursement
- Optimization of patient access and patient flow
- Effective deployment of non-provider staff support
- Patient "handoffs", care management and length of stay reduction options.